Friday, October 3, 2008

Palin Opposes Pulling Out

"Stay in until the job is done"
During the Vice-Presidental debate Thursday, Governor Palin emphatically stated her opposition to pulling out. "Once you go in, you gotta' stay in 'til ya git the job done. Withdrawin' early, well it's just not productive. Ya just git the white flag of surrender all over everything." she asserted. "I have always opposed pulling out and anyone who is familiar with me and my family will tell ya I'm committed to that. Track is 18 now and he's goin' in and I told him 'Don't you pull out!' and I know he won't."

Palin went on to say that the Democrats support pulling out. "They wanna go into our schools and tell our kids it's OK to pull out and I just think that sends our kids the wrong message."

Bristol Palin agrees with her mother. "I'm against pulling out too!" she told reporters after the debate.

No comments: