Monday, January 19, 2009

Fare-Fucking-Well

Whitehouse Door Hits Bush in the Ass
WASHINGTON – President Bush said his final dumb-ass words to the Nation today in preparation for the long anticipated end of the waking nightmare that has been his Presidency.

“We have made a historic journey together and shared many trying times over the last eight years but there is one thing I want to say about my fellow Americans: What a bunch of ungrateful whiners! Not just you but the rest of the world is a bunch of belly-achers too like in Iraq, French-land and New Orleans. You never saw me whining “Waaah… why did we get into so many wars on my watch…Boo hoo… why did the Economy tank on my watch,’ No. When anything went wrong, I always decisionated, ‘cause I’m the decider. But all I ever heard was complain, complain, complain. I told the American people a thousand times ‘you gotta understand’ but you never did. So screw you.”

For once the American people were in complete agreement with the President and responded in kind. http://www.fingersalutetobush.org/

No comments: